Relay Reader™ is an application for developing readers, young and old. Here’s how it works:
- Readers take turns reading out loud with a skilled virtual partner, just like in a relay.
- Readers can record themselves and reflect on how they sound.
- Readers build reading confidence, skill, and stamina, all while enjoying literary classics in a whole new way.
The video below shows most of the user-facing features of Relay Reader in action.
We are looking for partners to create the best experience for Relay Reader™ users. If you:
- hold rights to a book (and audiobook) that you would like to see in the app;
- are a voice artist interested in recording narrations for the app;
- are a graphic designer interested in making cover designs and illustrations for the books in the app; or
- have ideas for partnership in some other capacity, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.